Mansfield is located off US 287 South of I-20.
There are two Amtrak routes which serve Dallas/Fort Worth, the Texas Eagle between San Antonio and Chicago, and the Heartland Flyer between Fort Worth and Oklahoma City. The closest stations are in Dallas, Fort Worth, and Cleburne.
The closest Greyhound terminal is in Arlington.
Mansfield lacks public transportation.
There are several taxi and limo services that serve the Mansfield area. These can be located via the Yellow Pages. A sample of those services includes:
- Kari's Limo & Taxi Service 817-458-4444
- Quick Taxi Service 469-867-5426
- Historic Downtown Mansfield, Main Street at Broad Street. An area of historic buildings, now occupied by boutique shopping and dining establishments as well as the offices of the Mansfield Chamber of Commerce. The historic Farr Best Theater is located in this district.
- Farr Best Theater, 109 N. Main Street. (100 feet north of the intersection of Main St. and Broad St.). The Farr Best Theater was built in 1917. In 2007, the theater was restored to its original glory by the Meadows family. The theater provides an intimate, 153-seat venue with outstanding acoustics and state-of-the-art sound, lighting and AV systems. The theater regularly hosts bands from across Texas, and it also hosts a music showcase, the Farr Best Opry, three Saturdays per month.
- 1 Hawaiian Falls Mansfield. - located in Mansfield
Many national lodging chains have hotels in Mansfield.
|Routes through Mansfield|
|Fort Worth ← Arlington ←||N S||→ Waxahachie → Beaumont|