human settlement in Wayne County, Ohio, United States of America
- Route 94 - southern portion terminates in town connecting the town to destinations north such as Dalton, Wadsworth, North Royalton, Parma, and Cleveland.
- Route 250 - runs northwest to southeast through town. To the west it connects with Wooster and Ashland, and to the east with Wilmont, Dover, and New Philadelphia.
Drive, Walk, Bike
- 1 Hilltop Market, 15881 E Main St, ☏ . Over 50 varieties of fresh Amish meats & cheeses, bulk food, hand dipped ice cream, locally raised and Piedmontese beef.
- Green Acres Furniture, Mt. Eaton (southeast Wayne County, accessed by State Route 241). One of the few places in Amish Country where furniture still is made and sold on the same location. Tour the workshop by request. www.GreenAcresFurniture.com
- Ruby's Family Restaurant, 16146 E Main St, ☏ .
- Wilmont (east)
- Dover (east)
- New Philadelphia (east)
- Canton (northeast)
- Orrville (northwest)
- Kidron (west)
- Wooster (west)
|Routes through Mount Eaton|
|Ashland ← Wooster ← Apple Creek ←||W E||→ W E → Dover|