city in western Cooke County, Texas, United States
Muenster is a city in the Cross Timbers region of Texas. Founded in 1889 by German Catholics, the town today is proud of its German heritage, with most of its residents being descendants of those original settlers.
- Muenster Museum, 420 N. Main St, ☏ .
- Town clock tower. Muenster has one of only a few glockenspiels in the US. The German-style clock tower has animated wooden figurines that dance when the clock strikes.
- Germanfest. German culture and beer festival held annually on the last full weekend of April.
- Muenster Antique Mall, 405 E Division St, ☏ .
- Center Restaurant, 603 E Division St, ☏ .
- Kountry Korners, 622 W Division St, ☏ .
- Doc's Bar & Grill, 113 N Main St, ☏ .
- A-Ok Motel, 700 E Division St, ☏ .
|Routes through Muenster|
|Wichita Falls ← Nocona ←||W E||→ Gainesville → Sherman|