|Climate chart (explanation)|
I-40 passes to the south of the city before crossing the Colorado River and entering Arizona.
Needles is a stop along Amtrak's daily Southwest Chief line between Los Angeles and Chicago. The westbound train arrives at 12:49AM and the eastbound train arrives at 12:56AM.
- 1 Best Western Colorado River Inn, 2371 Needles Hwy, ☏ . $83.
- Best Western Royal Inn, 1111 Pashard St, ☏ . $70.
- Budget Inn of Needles, 2104 Needles Hwy, ☏ .
- Days Inn And Suites, 1215 Hospitality Ln, ☏ . $50-$60.
- Desert View RV Resort, 5300 National Old Trails Hwy, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Offers campsites and RV sites. Free Wifi. $27.50.
- Fender's River Road Resort, 3396 Needles Hwy, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. $12/25/40/65-85 (Tent/RV/Riverfront RV/Rooms).
- Motel 6 Needles, 1420 J St, ☏ . Pet friendly.
- Rainbo Beach Resort, 3520 Needles Hwy, ☏ , fax: . RV sites and mobile home rentals.
- Travelers Inn - Needles, 1195 3rd St. $50–$85.
- Needles KOA Journey, 5400 National Old Trails Hwy, ☏ . Check-in: 1PM, check-out: 11AM. Pull-through RV and tent sites, with a year-round outdoor pool and WiFi.
|Routes through Needles|
|Los Angeles ← Barstow ←||W E||→ Kingman → Albuquerque|
|END ← Barstow ←||W E||→ Kingman → Flagstaff|
|Barstow ← Amboy ←||W E||→ Topock → Kingman|
|Las Vegas ← Laughlin ←||N S||→ Jct W → Blythe|
|Laughlin via ← Bullhead City ←||N S||→ Lake Havasu City → Quartzsite|