North Henan is the northern part of Henan Province, China. This part is located north of the Yellow River and relatively industrialized than the average level of Henan.
- 1 Anyang — economic and cultural center during the Shang dynasty
- 2 Jiyuan — small city home to Wulongkou Scenic Area
- 3 Puyang — famous for its oil industry
- 4 Xinxiang — former capital of Pingyuan Province
- 5 Jiaozuo — famous for its coal industry
- 6 Hebi — famous for its coal industry
Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport (CGO IATA)