town in Kansas, United States
- Interstate 35 on the Northwest and South sides of town.
- State Highway 68 connects the West and East sides of town.
- U.S. Route 59 comes from the North of town and turns into Main Street.
- 1 Old Depot Museum, 135 Tecumseh Street, ☏ . Tu-Sa 10AM-4PM, Su 1PM-4PM, closed on holidays. A local history museum which focuses on the history of Kansas. The museum is located in an old train depot, and has a large model train display. Adults $5, seniors 55+ $4, students (of any age) $2, preschoolers free.
- Ol' Marais River Run Car Show is an annual event held over a long weekend in September where people can show off and view old timey cars. The event occurs mainly in Forest Park and features food trucks and stands. On the Saturday night of this show there is a "Cruise Night" where the cars cruise up and down Main Street in almost a parade-like fashion.
- Ottawa University is a private Christian university which is affiliated with Baptist churches. Its enrollment is around 650 students.
- El Sol [dead link] is a Mexican restaurant located at 210 S. Main Street. A meal here will typically cost $10-15.
- Pizza Time is a restaurant that serves pizza, bread sticks, and Italian-style sandwiches. There is also a lunch buffet with a salad bar on weekdays. It is located at 208 South Main Street and a meal will typically cost $7-12.
- Smoked Creations BBQ serves barbecue, burgers, wings, and other related meals at 222 E. Logan St. They serve Kansas City style barbecue and make several of their own barbecue sauces, including a spicy sauce and a Carolina-style mustard sauce.
- Mugshot Coffee is a local coffee shop which serves various coffee, tea, and espresso drinks and is well known for their tasty muffins.
|Routes through Ottawa|
|Kansas City, MO ← Olathe ←||N S||→ Emporia → Wichita|
|St. Joseph ← Lawrence ←||N S||→ Jct W E → Miami|