human settlement in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States of America
Pepperell is a town in Massachusetts.
- Pepperell is served by state routes 111, 113, 119 and 122.
- There is a covered bridge near the intersection of Route 111 and Route 113. The covered bridge is meant for cars, but there are walkways on both sides of the bridge for pedestrians. The new, all wood bridge was rebuilt in 2010, one of only three covered bridges on public Massachusetts roads that is open to vehicular traffic, and the closest to the greater Boston area.
- Pizza Pizzazz, 75 Main Street Unit 3, ☏ , . M-Sa 11AM-9PM. Pizza, subs, salads, chicken wings, etc Reasonably priced pizza joint.
- Mariano’s, 105 Main Street, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Su-Th 11AM-9PM, F Sa 11AM-10PM. Italian restaurant with traditional pasta, pizza, etc.
- C & S Pizza. The oldest pizza restaurant in town. Very inexpensive Greek style pizza.
|Routes through Pepperell|
|Nashua ← becomes ←||N S||→ Groton → Harvard|
|END ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Lowell|
|Ashburnham ← Townsend ←||W E||→ Groton → Concord|