city of the Philippines and capital of the province of La Union
San Fernando is a city in La Union.
- The air-con bus from Laoag to San Fernando (215km) takes 6 hours and costs ₱330.
- The air-con bus fare from San Fernando to DAU Angeles costs ₱300 and takes 6 hours.
- There are also many buses to/from Baguio. and to/from Dagupan.
- Macho Temple
- The 25 foot statue Christ the Redeemer
- Poro Point
- La Union Trade Centre
- Kasay Marine Sanctuary featuring the 50 year old giant clam
- Heroes' Hill
- Pindangan ruins
- La Union Botanical Gardens
- Cathedral of St. William the Hermit
Go scuba diving. [dead link]
Malls & SupermarketsEdit
- SM Savemore Supermarket, Rizal Street.. 8am-9pm.
- Puregold Supermarket., Pagdaraoan-Biday Road.. 8am-8pm.
- North Mandarin Hotel and Restaurant, Quezon Avenue. (Baltazar Bldg.), ☏ . Fan double with outside bathroom.Fan double with own bathrooms. a/c double with own bathroom. free Wi-Fi. p400/450/650.
- Plaza Hotel, Quezon Avenue. (next to the Plaza), ☏ . Fan single/double with out side bathroom p 350/500.