Sidney is a town in Montana. The population was 5,191 at the 2010 census.
The area experienced an oil boom and bust in the late 1970s and early 1980s, bringing an influx of people to the town for a short period of time. Around the start of the 21st century, the town started experiencing another surge in oil exploration activity. The entire region has had substantial increase in population. This has brought a tremendous increase in the economy, the population and crime.
- Sidney-Richland Municipal Airport (SDY), 540 Airport Rd, ☏ .
Sidney is at the intersection of Highways 200 and 16. It can also be accessed by Hwy 23.
- Avis, 703 S. Central Ave, ☏ .
- Priceless Rent-A-Car, ☏ .
- Baker Boy Bakery, 309 South Central Ave, ☏ .
- Fireside Cafe, 141 7th Street SW, ☏ .
- South 40, 209 2nd Avenue NW, ☏ .
- Cheerio Lounge, 101 East Main St, ☏ .
- Winner's Pub, 804 South Central Ave, ☏ .
Many workers stay in hotels and campgrounds. Reservations are critical.
- Lone Tree Motor Inn, 900 South Central Ave, ☏ .
- Park Plaza, 601 South Central Ave, ☏ .
|Routes through Sidney|
|Regina ← Plentywood ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Glendive → END|
|Lewistown ← Jct S ←||W E||→ becomes → Cartwright → Washburn|