county seat of Lassen County, California, United States
- Roop's Fort / William H. Pratt Museum, 70 N. Weatherlow St., ☏ . Summer: M-F (call for hours). The oldest building in Susanville now houses a museum of local history.
- Susanville Railroad Depot and Chamber Visitor Center, 601 Richmond Rd, ☏ . M-F 10AM-4PM. Museum and visitor center.
- Bizz Johnson Trail, 601 Richmond Rd (Susanville Railroad Depot Trailhead Visitor Center), ☏ . The Bizz Johnson Trail is a rails-to-trails conversion that follows the route of the former Fernley and Lassen Branch Line of the Southern Pacific railroad. The 25.4 mi (40.9 km) trail runs between Susanville and Mason Station, 3 mi (4.8 km) north of Westwood
- Best Western Trailside Inn, 2785 Main St, ☏ , fax: .
- Eagle Lake, ☏ . 16 mi (25 km) north of Susanville. Features fishing, swimming, boating, and camping
- Lassen Volcanic National Park- Take SR 36 west out of Susanville, head north on SR 89 into the park. Numerous volcanic features such as mudpots, boiling springs and steam vents can be found in the park.
|Routes through Susanville|
|Burns ← Alturas ←||N S||→ Reno → Bishop|
|Red Bluff ← Chester ←||W E||→ END|
|Klamath Falls ← becomes ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ END|