town in Devon, England
Get in edit
By car edit
Tiverton is near the M5.
By train edit
Get around edit
- 1 Knightshayes, Bolham, Tiverton, EX16 7RQ (3 miles north of Tiverton), ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. A 19th century manor house and gardens, run by the National Trust.
- 2 [formerly dead link] Tiverton Castle, Park Hill, EX16 6RP, ☏ , toll-free: .
- 3 Bickleigh Castle, Bickleigh, EX16 8RP, ☏ . Tours take a hour and have to be arranged by appointment only.
- 4 St Peter's Church, St Peter's Street, EX16 6RP, ☏ .
- 5 Coldharbour Mill, Uffculme, Cullompton EX15 3EE, ☏ . Apr-Oct M-F 10:30-16:30. Victorian woollen mill, initially water-powered then by steam from 1910. The display is usually static but check their website for days the machinery is working. Adult £11.55, child £5.50.
As of Sept 2023, Tiverton and its approach roads have 4G from O2, Three and Vodafone, and 5G from EE.
Go next edit
|Routes through Tiverton|
|Plymouth ← Exeter ←||SW NE||→ Taunton → Bristol|