- 予もいづれの年よりか There came a time when
- 片雲の風にさそはれて invited by drifting clouds
- 漂泊の思ひやまず I set off on a journey
- 海浜にさすらへ to wander along the seashores 芭蕉
- Wikitravel Helsinki (on Amazon)
- Wikitravel Singapore (on Amazon)
- Asia: Cambodia China India Indonesia Hong Kong Japan Laos Malaysia Maldives Singapore South Korea Thailand Vietnam
- Europe: Belgium Cyprus Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Hungary Italy Malta Norway Slovenia Sweden Switzerland United Kingdom
- Top 100 (not all travel-related)
Like my pictures? Feel free to use them, the copies here are all dual licensed under GFDL and CC by-sa, but please follow the re-use guidelines (summary: credit me as the photographer, note the license and if you're nice give a link back). Larger copies suitable for commercial/printed use are available on request, just drop me a line.
Where in the world is Jpatokal?
Jpatokal is incorporated in Singapore, yet corporeally in Melbourne. He was last spotted chowing down on a tuna burger in Rarotonga.
Fresh off the blog:
- Serpent Across the Mekong: The State Railways of Thailand are Decadent and Depraved
- Beer, Bacon and Bargirls: A Multimodal Escape to Bahrain
- Wahhabalinese Adventures: Dubai, Riyadh, Jeddah, Bali
- Erratically Hellenic, yet Unexpectedly Arabic: Athens, Hydra, Dubai, Abu Dhabi
- Tall Taiwan Tales: Chiayi, Alishan, Guanzihling, Taipei
- Earthquakes, Gamblers, Pirates and Oysters: Around the World in 60 Days
- Cambodia Chronicles: Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville and Siem Reap
- The Double-Almost-RTW, Part 1: SIN-BKK-ICN-LAX and back on OZ C/TR Y
- The Double-Almost-RTW, Part 2: SIN-LHR-Europe-YOW and back on SQ/AC C and lotsa LCCs
- From the Heart of Africa to the Top of the World: SIN-LLW-LYR-YOW-PUS-SIN
- To the Lost Kingdom of Mu and Beyond: SIN-NGO-ISG-OGN-ISG-OKA-HND-NRT-SIN
- Fly is Cheap: Low-Cost Adventures in Indonesia
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Presently unexplored, but hopefully not for long:
- Australia: Coober Pedy, Tasmania, The Ghan, ...
- China: Gansu, Yunnan
- East Timor
Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep
- Indonesia: Baliem Valley, Banda Islands, Bangka-Belitung, Sabang (Pulau Weh), Sumatra (Lake Toba), Tana Toraja
- Japan: Kyushu, Amami Islands, Miyako Islands, Tsugaru, Yakushima, Yunotsu Onsen
- Korea: Gyeongju, Jeju
- Malaysia: Labuan, Mulu, Sipadan
- New Zealand
- Philippines: Cebu, Manila
- Sri Lanka
Scripting is fun!
- MediaWiki::Gateway -- your one-stop shop for using the MediaWiki API through Ruby
- 一筋の光を信じてみるの? Will you try to believe in a ray of light?
- それとも暗闇に怯えるの? Or will you quiver in darkness?
- いつかは皆旅立つ Someday everybody sets out on a journey
- その日がきっと来るね That day will definitely come
- 全てを捨ててもいい程 It will be OK to throw it all away
- これから始まって行く物語は The story that begins now
- 不安と希望に満ちてる‥ Is filled with uncertainty and hope... あゆ