|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
I'm a born Canadian, raised North American, and as of July 2014 am 9 months into a round-the-world trip, completing my qualifications for saying "I'm from planet Earth" on my twitter profile.
I'm a professional software designer. At the moment I'm playing with the offline archives of the wikivoyage data set and performing the odd cleanup as I find discrepancies in the data.
Places I've beenEdit
- - Australia - Visited Brisbane, dove the Great Barrier Reef in Cairns, Darwin, Melbourne, and Sydney.
- - Canada - Born in Toronto. I've also lived in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Waterloo, and Montreal.
- - Cambodia - Visited Siem Reap and Angkor Wat.
- - Costa Rica - Visited La Fortuna, Monteverde, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, and Sámara.
- - Indonesia - Visited Bali, including Amed, Canggu, the Besakih Temple, and Ubud. Also visited Gili Trawangan and dove around Lembongan.
- - Japan - Visited Tokyo and Kyoto on a one week work trip in 2013. Can't wait to go back and explore!
- - Malaysia - Visited Kuala Lumpur.
- - Mexico - Visited Cabo.
- - Panama - Visited Panama City and Bocas del Toro.
- - Philippines - Flown through Manila multiple times and can't stand the airport there.
- - Portugal - Visited Lisbon and thought it looked like San Francisco.
- - Spain - Visited Madrid and Ibiza.
- - Thailand - Visited Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pai, Ko Phangan, Ko Phi Phi, Ko Samui, Ko Tao, and Phuket.
- - Vietnam - Visited Can Tho, Hanoi, Hoi An, Nha Trang, the Mekong Delta, Saigon, and Sapa.
- - United States - Lived in Sioux Falls for 6 years. Recently lived in San Francisco for 3 years, on and off, and fell in love with it. Visited New York City, Miami, Portland, Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
I maintain a travel blog of all the places I've been.