Here on the English Wikivoyage I serve as a temporary admin, helping out a bit with the transition work and setting up some new tools. Most of my activity here has been either run-of-the-mill countervandalism or importing or working on tools and the more technical side of the wiki. I maintain a port of Kbh3rd's code Vandal warning toolbox called the JS toolbox, which can be used to notify vandals and other misbehaving or simply misguided users that their edits have been reverted and they should edit constructively instead. I have a bot, User:Snowbot that has helped with some migration work, but is not currently used. I have also worked on importing and monitoring some abuse filters, but that is not really my field of expertise.
- Promote #wikivoyage and get that stuff sorted out
- Create pages explaining the global characteristics of the Wikimedia system (stewards, global sysops, CUs, OS, interface editors, global bots and global bot policy, SUL, IRC feeds, etc)
- Ask TParis to add Wikivoyage and Wikidata to the edit counter
- Set up a bot for monitoring pages in #wikivoyage-bots
- Create the various warning templates for the JS toolbox
- Set up custom block and delete reasons
To-do list for the bot and logEdit
- Done (history) -- replace [[:wts:Copyleft]] with Wikivoyage:Copyleft, as the policy is implemented locally now
- Two separate runs, estimated total ~100 edits were made with an incorrect edit summary, I'm sorry :(
- Done (history) replace the former [[wmc:]] interwiki with [[commons:]]
- Done (history) replace [[:wts:Image policy]] with Wikivoyage:Image policy, and import the latter to wikivoyage.
- Done replacing links to [[Wikivoyage Press]] with Wikivoyage:Wikivoyage Press