- 1 DeLeon Plaza, bound by Main, Constitution, Bridge, and Forrest Sts. The town square in the heart of Victoria.
- 2 Five Points Museum of Contemporary Art, 1201 N Moody St, ☏ . W-Su noon-5PM. Small contemporary art museum with rotating exhibits from regional and national artists. Free.
- 3 Museum of the Coastal Bend, 2200 E Red River St (at Ben Jordan St, on the Victoria College campus), ☏ . Tu-Sa 10AM-4PM. Regional history museum, the centerpiece of which are seven of the eight cannons brought to Texas by French explorer Robert de La Salle on the ship La Belle. Admission is pay-what-you-wish.
- 1 Fossati's Delicatessen, 302 S Main St, ☏ . M-F 11AM-2PM. The oldest delicatessen in Texas, opened in 1882 by Italian immigrant Fraschio Napoleon Fossati.
- 2 Rosebud Fountain & Grill, 102 S Main St, ☏ . M-Th 11AM-2PM, F 11AM-2PM and 6PM-10PM, Sa 11AM-10PM. Old diner that also functions as a record store and occasional music venue.
1 Chaparral Motel, 3401 US-59, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: Noon. Simple motel on the edge of the city with basic amenities. Free Wi-Fi and cable tv. Swimming pool open in the summer months. Continental breakfast is offered, but sometimes there is a little extra offered (bacon, scrambled eggs, sausage). $60 a night for a single.
|Routes through Victoria|
|Laredo ← Goliad ←||S N||→ Sugar Land → Houston|
|Schulenburg ← Hallettsville ←||N S||→ Refugio → Corpus Christi|
|San Antonio ← Cuero ←||N S||→ Port Lavaca → END|