We have information about understanding what Wikivoyage is, how to use Wikivoyage to find travel information, contributing to Wikivoyage, and how to reuse the guides.
- About Wikivoyage
- Welcome, newcomers
- FAQ - fearfully anticipated questions... and answers.
- Copyleft - information about the license and philosophy that guides this site
Finding travel informationEdit
- Quick contribution guide - eager to get contributing? A guide to making a useful contribution to Wikivoyage in just a few minutes
- Tips for new contributors - useful information for first-time contributors
- Manual of style - spelling, layout, formatting rules and article skeletons
- Policies and guidelines - an index of all Wikivoyage policy guidelines
- Ways to help Wikivoyage - writers, editors, photographers and cheerleaders are all needed
- How to - step by step instructions for specific tasks
- Software features - guides to using MediaWiki functions
- Travellers' pub - for general discussions about Wikivoyage
- Wikivoyage:Arrivals lounge - a place for new contributors to post questions about Wikivoyage and get responses from experienced contributors.
- Project:Using talk pages - to communicate with other users directly.
- Wikivoyage jargon - explains some of the abbreviations, words and phrases used in discussions, edit summaries etc.
- Bug reports and feature requests
- Babel - language indicators on user home pages
- Wikivoyagers by location - if you need help from a local, and there are no docents for the destination yet, try one of these people
- How to re-use travel guides - see how you can reuse our free travel guides in your application or website.
- Namespace index - all the pages in the Wikivoyage: namespace