We have information about understanding what Wikivoyage is, how to use Wikivoyage to find travel information, contributing to Wikivoyage, and how to reuse the guides.
- About Wikivoyage
- Welcome, newcomers
- FAQ – fearfully anticipated questions... and answers.
- Copyleft – information about the license and philosophy that guides this site
Finding travel information
- Quick contribution guide – eager to get contributing? A guide to making a useful contribution to Wikivoyage in just a few minutes
- Tips for new contributors – useful information for first-time contributors
- Manual of style – spelling, layout, formatting rules and article skeletons
- Policies and guidelines – an index of all Wikivoyage policy guidelines
- Ways to help Wikivoyage – writers, editors, photographers and cheerleaders are all needed
- How to – step by step instructions for specific tasks
- Software features – guides to using MediaWiki functions
- Project:Tips for improving articles on unfamiliar destinations
- Travellers' pub – for general discussions about Wikivoyage
- Wikivoyage:Arrivals lounge – a place for new contributors to post questions about Wikivoyage and get responses from experienced contributors.
- Project:Using talk pages – to communicate with other users directly.
- Wikivoyage jargon – explains some of the abbreviations, words and phrases used in discussions, edit summaries etc.
- Bug reports and feature requests
- Babel – language indicators on user home pages
- Wikivoyagers by location – if you need help from a local, and there are no docents for the destination yet, try one of these people
- How to re-use travel guides – see how you can reuse our free travel guides in your application or website.
- Namespace index – all the pages in the Wikivoyage: namespace