town in and county seat of McIntosh County, North Dakota, United States
Ashley Morrow worked for the construction company that built the railroad through this area.
- By car: located at the intersection of state highways 11 and 3, approximately 60 miles south of I-94, exit 228.
- By plane: Ashley Municipal Airport, general aviation.
- McIntosh County Heritage Center, 213 Third Ave NE, ☏ . Open June-September, Su 2PM-5PM, or by appointment. Historic church & school house, antique machinery, land patent office and 1880 and early 1900 antique room settings.
- Ashley Motel, 201 W Main, ☏ , toll-free: .
- Cold Water Park on Coldwater Lake (16 miles east, 2 miles south, 1 mile west of Ashley), ☏ . 15 campsites with water, electrical hookups.
- Lake Hoskins Park & Campground, PO Box 382 (3 mi W and 1 mi N), ☏ . Open May 1 to October 31. RV sites, tent camping.
|Routes through Ashley|
|Steele ← Dawson ←||N S||→ becomes → Ipswich|
|END ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ Ellendale → Hankinson|