city in Texas, USA
- Hickman Museum, 609 Main St, ☏ . Features memorabilia from early Big Lake and the old Big Lake oilfield.
- Santa Rita No. 1, US 67 (Four miles west of town). Original well and derrick of the 1923 gusher that opened up Big Lake oilfield.
- Le Chance, 111 N Main Ave, ☏ . Antiques and collectibles.
- El Chato's Restaurant, 100 E 2nd St, ☏ .
- Grandma's Kitchen, 404 E 2nd St, ☏ .
- Hero's Pizza, 1292 E 2nd St, ☏ .
- La Mula Restaurant, 106 N Plaza Ave, ☏ .
- Derrick Inn, 121 N State Highway 137, ☏ .
- Mustang Motel, 901 E 2nd St, ☏ .
|Routes through Big Lake|
|Dallas ← San Angelo ←||N S||→ Fort Stockton → Presidio|
|Brownfield ← Lamesa ← Jct W E ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Jct E → Ozona|