city in Texas, USA
- Dal Paso Museum, 306 S. First St. Located inside a restored historic hotel, this museum has works of local artists as well as exhibits on local history, pioneer life, and Indian artifacts.
- Acevedo Restaurant, 312 S Dallas Ave, ☏ .
- Lost Texan Cafe, 608 N Dallas Ave, ☏ .
- K-Bob's Steakhouse, 2200 Lubbock Hwy, ☏ .
- Budget Host, 901 S Dallas Ave, ☏ .
- Shilo Inn, 1707 Lubbock Hwy, ☏ .
- Western Inn Motel, 915 N Dallas Ave, ☏ .
- Lamesa Motel, 1210 Seminole Rd, ☏ .
|Routes through Lamesa|
|Amarillo ← Lubbock ←||N S||→ Big Spring → San Angelo|
|Carlsbad ← Hobbs ←||W E||→ Snyder → Fort Worth|
|END ← Brownfield ←||N S||→ Jct W E → Jct W E → Big Lake → Ozona|