3 mi (4.8 km) north of Moretonhampstead on the A382 turn left into B3206 to Chagford.
The Two Moors Way passes through Chagford.
- 1 Spinsters' Rock. A dolmen with a rock roof supported by three rocks
- 1 The Chagford Inn (Buller's Arms), 7 Mill St, TQ13 8AW, ☏ . Chagford's posh pub run by a temporary Enterprise Inns manager.
- 2 The Globe Inn, 9 High Street, TQ13 8AJ, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- 3 Ring O'Bells, 44 The Square, TQ13 8AH, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Chagford's village pub and free house, dating from the 16th century, with a beautiful carved bar taken from a wooden ship.
- 1 The Three Crowns Hotel, High Street, TQ13 8AJ, ☏ . Check-in: 14:30PM, check-out: 11AM. A 13th century granite manor house and site of a skirmish with the Roundheads in 1642, Now a 5-star inn. £115-£155.
Chagford's streets are narrow and full of parking restrictions however * 1 Chagford Car Park (Long Stay), Stableyard, New Street, TQ13 8DP.
- Drewsteignton 4 mi (6.4 km) to the north east.
- Moretonhampstead 4.5 mi (7.2 km) to the south east.
- Postbridge 7.6 mi (12.2 km) to the south west via B3212 into the heart of Dartmoor.