town in Teignbridge, Devon, UK
- 1 Almshouses, Cross St, TQ13 8NN (in front of the church of St Andrew). Grade I listed almshouses with portico - 1637 [date stone] but possibly part of the medieval hospital founded in 1451
- 2 Bowring Library (Moretonhampstead Library), 2 Fore St, TQ13 8LL, ☏ . Tu Sa 10AM-noon, W 2-6PM. Grade II listed Library with beautiful facade and unusual railings
- Dartmoor Pony Statues, Pound St, TQ13 8NX.
- 3 Moretonhampstead Motor Museum, The Old Bus Depot, Court Street,TQ13 8LG, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 11:30AM-4:30PM W-Su. £7 Adults £3.50 Children.
- 4 Cranbrook Castle. A prehistoric hill fort
- 1 The Horse (The White Horse), 7 George St, TQ13 8PG, ☏ . 5-11PM (closed Su M).
- 2 The Union Inn, 10 Ford St, TQ13 8LN, ☏ . 11AM-11PM Mo-Sa 11:30AM-11PM Su.
Outside the town:
- 1 Public Toilet, Station Road Car Park, TN13 8NH.
- Princetown 14 mi (23 km) to the south west following the B3212.
- Chagford 4.5 mi (7.2 km) to the north west following the B3208.
|Routes through Moretonhampstead|
|A30 ← Clagford (B3208) ←||North South||→ Bovey Tracy → Newton Abbot|