A small village, mentioned in the Doomsday Book on the edge of Dartmoor.
Leave the A30 at Woodleigh junction exit towards Cherton Bishop then drive through Crockernwell. 4 mi (6.4 km) north of Moretonhampstead on the A382 turn right to Drewsteignton.
The Two Moors Way passes through Drewsteignton and Castle Drogo.
- 1 Castle Drogo, Castle Drogo Drive, EX6 6PB (near Exeter), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. A Grade 1 listed castle built between 1911 and 1930.
- 2 Drewsteignton Village Garden. A memorial garden surrounded by a hedge with benches looking south
- 3 Fingle Bridge, EX6 6PW.
- 4 Prestonbury Castle. A prehistoric hill fort
- 5 Spinsters' Rock. A dolmen with a rock roof supported by three rocks
- 6 Wooston Castle. Another prehistoric hill fort south of the River Teign