College Park is a city in Metro Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL IATA)is the world's busiest airport, and is the largest hub for Delta Airlines, which has over 1,000 daily departures to points around the country and the world. The airport property is located partly in Hapeville, and partly within the city limits of College Park and Atlanta, as well as unincorporated areas of Fulton and Clayton County.
Day & Night Taxicab Company 3769 College St. College Park, GA 30337 Phone: +1 404 767-7464
- Main Street, College Park, GA, ☏ . One of College Park Georgia's Historic Site's and Main Attractions. You can visit this street for some great historical sites and restaurants. This street will also take you straight to downtown Atlanta and all the way to Mobile, Alabama.
- 1 Georgia International Convention Center, 2000 Convention Ct Concrse College Park, GA 30337, ☏ . Georgia's newest and second largest convention center.
- College Park Golf Course, 3711 Fairway Drive College Park, GA 30337, ☏ . College Park Golf Course is a nine-hole course with no tee times required, there is also a driving range. $9-$15.
- The Feed Store, 3841 Main Street College Park, GA, ☏ . 11am-2pm & 5pm-10pm. $.
- Joe's on Sullivan, 2144 Sullivan Rd College Park, GA, ☏ . 11am-2am. Joe’s offers an array of contemporary American dishes including signature appetizers, 100% Certified Angus Burgers, Pastas, Fresh Seafood and Choice Steaks.
- The Pecan Restaurant, 3725 Main Street, College Park, GA, ☏ . Lunch 11:30am-2:30pm Dinner 5:30pm-10:30pm Sunday Brunch 11am-3pm. Directly from the historic train depot on Main Street, College Park, The Pecan fuses old southern charm with a contemporary vibe to create an engaging environment. Crab Cakes, Lamb Chops, Salmon, etc. $$.
- The Tavern at J.R. Crickets, 5040 Old National Hwy, College Park, GA 30349, ☏ . Monday Night Football, $2 Tuesday Domestic Draft Beer, $3 Wednesday on 5pc Wings and Karaoke, $4 Thursday, $7 Friday, DJ on Saturdays and Double Down Sunday (buy one drink get the second drink 1/2 price) $.
- Cambria Suites (email@example.com), 4475 Best Road , College Park, GA 30337 (From South Georgia, I85N to exit 69B Old National Highway. Left onto Old National Highway, right onto Sullivan Rd, Left onto Best Rd. Cambria Suites 4475 Best Rd on left.), ☏ . Check-in: 3pm, check-out: 12pm. This Cambria Suites hotel is 100 percent non-smoking. $$.
- 1 Ramada Plaza Atlanta Airport, 5010 Old National Hwy, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. Free shuttle service to and from the airport and to the nearby MARTA (metro) station. Amenities include full-service restaurant and bar on-site, pool and fitness center, business center, free parking. $99+.
See the separate Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport article under "Sleep" for an additional list of available accommodations closer in towards the airport.
- College Park City Hall, 3667 Main St, College Park GA 30337, ☏ .