city in Texas, USA
Highway 31 from Waco or Tyler I-45 from Dallas or Houston.
- Corsicana Opry, 215 E 5th Ave (Martin's Music Hall), ☏ .
- Pioneer Village, 912 W. Park Ave. Reconstructed early 1800s pioneer village, plus a few other area history exhibits.
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 1:40PM local time and lasts 4 min. Chances of a clear sky are 40%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico to enter the US at Del Rio then through Texas into Arkansas.
- Cook Planetarium/Pearce Museum, 3100 W Collin Ave, ☏ . This is the 2nd largest planetarium in Texas. They have regular shows here. The Pearce Museum is a Civil War museum and a western art museum.
- Canterbury Court, 309 N Beaton, ☏ . Cool antique shopping to be done here.
- Collin St. Bakery, 401 W. 7th Ave, ☏ , toll-free: . A wide selection of fresh treats, including the famous DeLuxe Fruitcake, the most widely distributed cake in the world.
- Old Mexican Inn, 2407 W. 7th Ave, ☏ . Local Tex-Mex restaurant. They have a secret orange sauce that you dip chips into. It's amazing!
- Across The Street Diner, 125 N Beaton, ☏ . This is the oldest continually operating soda fountain in the state of Texas.
- Fiesta Grill, 123 N. Commerce, ☏ . Local owned Tex-Mex restaurant.
- Lady Diana's Zen Cafe, 106 W 6th Ave, ☏ . Tu-F 7AM to 2PM, Sa 9AM-2PM. Very boutique-like.
- Comfort Inn, 1946 E. Hwy 31, ☏ .
- Hampton Inn Suites, 623 Bryant's Way, ☏ .
- La Quinta Inn and Suites, 2020 Regal Dr, ☏ .
- Motel 6, 2018 S US Hwy 287, ☏ .
|Routes through Corsicana|
|Dallas ← Ennis ←||N S||→ Mustang → Houston|
|Fort Worth ← Waxahachie ←||N S||→ Palestine → Beaumont|
|Waco ← Jct N ←||W E||→ Athens → Longview|