village in United States of America
Dellroy is a village in Carroll County, Ohio.
Located at intersection of RT 39 and RT 43, about 30 minutes east of Interstate 77. No mass transit.
- Dellroy United Methodist Church.
- 1 Atwood Lake. Dellroy lies on the southern shore of the Lake's east side.
- 1 Atwood Lake Boats Marina East, 1601 Magnolia Road (On SR 542 between Dellroy and Magnolia), ☏ +1 330 735-2323. Boats for sale. Also rents boats, tubes, wake boards and water skis by the hour day or week. Docking available.
- 2 Atwood Lake Park, 9500 Lakeview Rd, Mineral City (West on 542 to end, Right on 212 over Atwood Dam, right on Atwood Lake Rd at Dari Bar), ☏ +1 330 343-6780. 24/7 Memorial Day to Labor Day, 8 AM - 4:30 PM off season. 500 campsites, cabins, beach, dog park, fishing pier, hiking trails, shower facility, sand volleyball, shuffleboard, playgrounds, picnic pavilions,
- 1 Dellroy Market.
- 1 Dellroy Drive-In Restaurant, 2 N Smith St., ☏ +1 330 735-2488. Ice cream available at walk up window. Sit down restaurant inside. Fish and other sandwiches. Closed in winter.
- 2 Gyro Shack, 7 Main Street, ☏ +1 330 735-1328. Sunday - Thursday 11 - 9, Friday, Saturday 11 - 10. Gyros, pizza, pasta. Eat in or carry out.
- 3 Casablanca (Overlooking Atwood Lake), 27 North Smith St. (On Route 542, Dellroy, OH 44620), ☏ +1 330 735-3304. By Reservation Only. Seatings at 6PM and 8PM. Open 7 days a week as long as there is a reservation on the books. BYOB. Al-Bi Winery next door. Credit cards not accepted, cash or check please. Known for prime steaks and crab cakes. Dress is resort casual although the host serves in his tuxedo. There are only four tables and reservations are required. Start at $20.
- Uncle Mike's, 2237 Lodge Rd SW, Sherrodsville (On Rt. 542), ☏ +1 330 735-3663. Family style restaurant.
- 1 [dead link] AL-BI Winery, 29 N Smith St, ☏ +1 330 735-1061.
- 1 [dead link] ABC Country Camping and Cabins, 4105 Fresno Rd NW, Carrollton (North on 542, right on Avalon Rd,left on Fresno), ☏ +1 330 735-3220, ABCCampingAndCabins@yahoo.com. Check-out: 11:00 AM. 130 campsites with water and electric, no sewer. Flush toilets, showers, store, snack bar, swimming pool, fishing, recreation hall. Pets allowed at campsites, not allowed in cabins. $25/day camping, $35/day cabins.
- 2 Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast, 1268 Magnolia Rd SW (On SR 542 between Dellroy and Magnolia), ☏ +1 330 735-2824, firstname.lastname@example.org. Bed and Breakfast
|Routes through Dellroy|
|Dover ← New Philadelphia ←||W E||→ Carrollton → East Liverpool|
|Magnolia ←||N S||→ Sherrodsville|