village in Carroll County, Ohio, United States
Carrollton is a village in Carroll County, Ohio. It is the county seat.
Located at intersection of RT 43, midway between Canton and Steubenville, and RT 39, midway between New Philadelphia and East Liverpool. No mass transit.
Carroll County–Tolson Airport is a general aviation facility 1 mile southeast of the village at Airport Road off Rt 43 South of the village.
- 1 Carroll County Courthouse, Public Square. 1884 second empire-style building listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Algonquin Mill Complex, 4296 Scio Rd SW.
- Bluebird Farm, 190 Alamo Rd SE. A restaurant, gift shop, and toy museum.
- CCCAA Art Gallery
- McCook House in Carrollton
- 1 McCook House Museum, 15 S. Lisbon St, ☏ +1 330 627-3345, toll-free: +1-800-600-7172. Late May-early Sep: F Sa 10AM-5PM, Su 1-5PM; see website for winter openings. Museum in 1837 house built by a family famous for their exploits during the American Civil War. $3.
- 2 Carroll County Fair, 106 Kensington Rd NE.
- Bluebird Bird Farm and Tea Room, 190 Alamo Rd SE, ☏ +1 330 627-7890.
- Heartland Hill Restaurant, 1680 Canton Rd NW, ☏ +1 330 627-8199.
- Knickers, 1130 Meadowbrook Ln NE, ☏ +1 330 627-2663.
- Villa Restaurant, 701 Crest St, ☏ +1 330 627-4662.
- 1 Depot Bar & Grill, 203 Second Street NW, ☏ +1 330 627-6533. Drinks, burgers, pizza.
- Virginia Restaurant & Lounge, ☏ +1 330 627-2686.
- 1 Microtel Inns and Suites by Wyndham, 1030 Canton Rd NW, ☏ +1 330 627-1133. Check-in: after 3PM, check-out: before noon. Breakfast, fast WiFi, fitness center, laundry, pets allowed. Singles, doubles and suites with refrigerator and microwave.
- 1 Carroll County Library, 70 Second St NE, ☏ +1 330 627-261. M-Th 9AM-8PM, F 9AM-6PM, Sa 9AM-4:30PM. Free Wi-Fi.
- 2 Carrolton Post Office.
|Routes through Carrollton|
|Salem ← Hanoverton ←||N S||→ Cadiz → St. Clairsville|
|New Philadelphia ← Dellroy ←||W E||→ Salineville → East Liverpool|
|Canton ← Malvern ←||N S||→ Steubenville|