The closest airport to Ethiope is Benin City Airport (BNI), which is about 90 km away. Other nearby airports are: Port Harcourt (PHC). It is about 145 km from Owerri (QOW). Enugu (ENU), about 161 km away; Lagos (LOS), about 227 km away; about 293 km away. Air transportation to the city is via the Osubi Runway (also known as Wari Airport) in the nearby town of Osubi. Agbolikoko also has a small runway that served as the only airport until the construction of a large airport in Osbi. Arik Air and Aero Contractors are some of the major airlines operating commercial flights on this route.
Road transport is the most widely used mode of transport nationwide, especially in international and domestic transport. There are several road transport company terminals in the town of Warri Notable among them are:
- God Is Good Motors
- Bob Izua Motors
- G. Agofure Motors
- Sunny Eru Motors
- Gtruck International Services
- Eagle Line
- Ameosa Motors
The main modes of transportation are public buses and tricycles (commonly known as Keke Napep). There is also a jetty to move through the waterways.
With a population of 1.7 million people, the Ethiope River is shared by four local government councils: Ukwuani, Ethiope East, Okpe, and Sapele. The river is approximately 50 km long.
The River Ethiope is an exceptionally beautiful river. A wide variety of animals and plants inhabit. The river provides ecosystem services such as flood protection, climate regulation, recreation, spiritual tribute, water supply, food, research and education, medicine, and building materials to the many communities in which it flows. The Ethiopian River's capacity, humans and other organisms that provide these ecosystem services, continue to provide, but are seriously hampered by development pressures and the consequences of climate change due to poverty, ignorance and corruption.
The River Ethiope, considered to be the deepest inland waterway in Africa, is formed in contrast to other rivers at the foot of a giant silk cotton tree in Ummaja, Ukuwani City, Delta, and flows into Sapelet. increase. Abraca, it has become like a cave enough to accommodate ocean-going vessels. Its appeal is its uniqueness and unnatural purity. Fish swim enthusiastically in the water, but as soon as they feel the presence of humans, they go out of reach. The river is now home to many attractions and is said to help irrigate 60,000 hectares of land in Abraca for the initiative to develop high quality cassava flour for federal cassava bread and mechanized cassava farms. Tourists visiting the river source should, at the discretion of the high priest, cut off from either N1.500 or N2.000 to see the river source.
- 1 Don Rose, Ughelli-Isiokolo Road, 330105, Orthokpor. Grocery store.
- 2 Orerokpe Smart Market, Oviri Eko Road. In-store shopping.
- 3 Ubogo Market, Okurekpo. In-store shopping.
- 4 Mama J shop, Okwidjedjere, Okwidjedjhere, ☏ . 09:00-22:00. In-store shopping, grocery store.
- 5 Charlee's Exclusive Supermarket, Police station road, opposite dangote cement, beside decency foods and drinks, 330106, Abraka. 08:00-20:00. In-store shopping, grocery store.
- 1 Kokori Restaurant, Orerokpe, ☏ . Dine-in. Takeaway. Delivery.
- 2 Nna emeke restaurant, No 10 warri road, Agbor - Eku Rd, ☏ . 9AM-10PM. Dine-in. Takeaway.
- 3 Daughter of Zion, Restaurants, Abraka - Abbi Rd, 330105, Abraka, ☏ . 9AM-10PM. Dine-in. Takeaway.
- 4 St. Mary Ejogharado Restaurant, Orerokpe, ☏ . 7AM-6:30PM. Dine-in. Takeaway.
- 5 Annies Delish Restaurant, Agbor - Eku Rd, 330105, Abraka, ☏ . 8AM-10PM. Dine-in. Takeaway. Delivery.
- 6 Swankyi Dray (Conveyor belt sushi restaurant), Okuenebele, ☏ . 9AM-9PM. Dine-in. Takeaway.
- 7 Shawarma Kitchen, Osubi, Osubi express by Jehovah witness, Osubi, ☏ . 2-10PM. Dine-in. Takeaway.
- 8 Refill restaurant, Omono 330105, Abraka. Dine-in. Takeaway.
- 9 Espe Bistro, 330105, Abraka, ☏ . 9AM-10PM. Dine-in. Takeaway. Delivery.
- 10 Dallas Fast Food, Ajagbodudu 333106, Oghara, ☏ . 24 hr. Dine-in. Takeaway. Delivery.
- 1 Shiloh Beach Resort and Apartment, ☏ . ₦6,921.