Get in edit
By car edit
Interstate 95 and US Route 1 both pass through Foxboro. Interstate 95 also passes nearby.
By train edit
The MBTA runs special trains from South Station in Boston and the Providence station to Foxborough for special events at Gillette Stadium. These include all Patriots games, concerts, and other performances. Revolution games typically aren't served by these trains, unless the game is expected to draw large crowds.
Get around edit
- 1 Patriot Place, 2 Patriot Place, ☏ . 9AM-11PM. Adjacent to Gillette Stadium, Patriot Place features more than 1.3 million square feet of shopping, dining, and entertainment. You will find major fashion retailers, live and interactive entertainment, eateries, a four-star hotel and state of the art theatre. There is something for everyone at Patriot Place, a once in a lifetime experience every day. From the CBS Sports Lounge to Bass Pro Shops, an afternoon in Foxborough doesn't have to end after the Patriots game is finished.
- 1 Courtyard Boston Foxborough, 35 Foxborough Blvd, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- 2 Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro, 31 Hampshire St, ☏ . Hotel features include: Pet-Friendly Accommodations, Complimentary Shuttle Service, Business Center, Pool, and Meeting Rooms.
- 3 Red Fox Motel, 96 Washington St. Offers lodging with complimentary WiFi and private parking.
- 4 Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, 250 Foxborough Blvd, ☏ , fax: .
- 5 Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel, 28 Patriot Pl (adjacent to Gillette Stadium), ☏ . Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 11AM. *
Go next edit
It's very easy to get around the rest of New England from Foxborough.
|Routes through Foxborough|
|Boston ← Sharon ←||N S||→ Mansfield → Providence|
|Marlborough ← Plainville ←||N S||→ Mansfield → Taunton|
|Boston ← Sharon ←||N S||→ Plainville → Providence|
|Ends at ← Plainville ←||W E||→ Mansfield → Kingston|
|Franklin ← Wrentham ←||N S||→ Mansfield → Taunton|