- Twilight Cabaret Productions, 7711 US 641 North, ☏ . 42044. Production company featuring Mystery Dinner Theatre, Summer Comedy Theatre and Holiday Dinner Theatre at Ken Bar Resort in Gilbertsville, Kentucky.
- Kentucky Dam Village State Park, US Hwy 641 N., +1 270 362-8658. 18 Holes of golf / Public.
- Maggie's Jungle Golf, 7301 US 641 North, ☏ . Look for the animals scattered through the miniature golf course.
- Martha's Strawberry Fields Antiques & Collectibles, 6383 US Hwy 641 North, ☏ .
- Twin Lakes Antique Mall US 641S +1 270 362-2218.
- Warehouse Textiles 5763 US 641N +1 270 362-9702.
- Angler's Restaurant 2184 US 62 +1 270 362-4278.
- Bill's Restaurant, 131 W Commerce Ave, ☏ .
- Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park, 166 Upper Village Dr, ☏ .
- Twistin 50s 2261 US 62 +1 270 362-5082.
Gilbertsville is dry, meaning that alcohol sales are prohibited. Calvert City, just to the west on US 62, is "moist", allowing alcohol sales by the drink in larger restaurants (seating at least 100) but not package sales. The nearest wet area is Lyon County, on the east side of the Cumberland River/Lake Barkley and accessible from both US 62 and I-24. The main communities in that county are Kuttawa, directly on Lake Barkley, and Eddyville, a larger town a few miles east of the lake. For those taking a side trip to Paducah, that city is also wet.
- [dead link] Autumn Lane Hideaway, 55 Autumn Ln, ☏ .
- Bel Air Motel, 7428 US 641 N., ☏ .
- Big Fish Cabin, ☏ , toll-free: .
- Cinderella Motel, 65 Park St, ☏ .
- Cloverleaf Motel, 2305 US 62, ☏ .
- Colonial Motel, 6439 US 641 N, +1 270 362-4125.
- Ken Bar Lodge, 11 US 641, ☏ , toll-free: .
- Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park, 66 Upper Village Dr, ☏ , toll-free: .
- KY Lake Resort, 7511 US Hwy 641, ☏ . 42044
- Buckhorn RV Park, 5053 Moors Camp Hwy., +1 270 362-3646. 37 sites.
- Kentucky Dam Village State Park, 113 Administration Dr. (PO Box 69), +1-800-325-0146,  [formerly dead link]. 221 sites.
- Moors Resort & Marina, 570 Moors Rd, +1-800-626-5472. On Kentucky Lake. 117 sites.
Most telephone numbers in Gilbertsville consist of +1 270 plus a seven-digit number, but the entire Purchase area is now served by an overlay complex of two area codes, with +1 364 as the second. A local or in-state telephone call now requires all 10 digits of the local number be dialed (omitting just the leading +1 from a local landline call).
Signage on many established businesses may still display the original seven-digit numbers; dial 270 before these if no area code is indicated.