Hapeville is a city in Metro Atlanta. It is the location for the future "Aerotropolis", a mixed-use project to be built at the site of the former Ford Assembly Plant, inspired by the success of Atlantic Station. The Aerotropolis will be located conveniently next to the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, and is intended to be a shopping, dining, and entertainment area for long layovers, and include hotels, condominiums, and office space for business travelers.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL IATA)is the world's busiest airport, and is the largest hub for Delta, which has over 1,000 daily departures to points around the country and the world. The airport property is located partly in Hapeville, and partly within the city limits of College Park and Atlanta, as well as unincorporated areas of Fulton and Clayton County.
- 1 Chick-fil-A Dwarf House, 461 N Central Ave, ☏ . This is where Chick-fil-A got its start. Opened in 1946 as the Dwarf Grill, and later renamed the Dwarf House, it still operates as a sit down diner. Its waitresses are still serving the original pre Chick-fil-A menu.
- Grecian Gyro, 855 Virginia Ave, ☏ . "Once a week, go Greek!" True to their slogan, many employees at Delta Air Lines and the airport make a point of coming to this excellent Greek restaurant regularly. A standard gyro is enough for lunch, or make it a platter with fantastic seasoned home fries and a Greek salad.
- Hilton Atlanta Airport, 1031 Virginia Avenue, ☏ . Upscale hotel close to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL) with lots of space for groups, meetings, and events. Free shuttle from the Ground Transportation Area West (purple bus aisle stalls 25-29) running every 15-20 minutes, 5am-11pm.
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Airport, 4700 Southport Road, ☏ . All-suite property with complimentary breakfast and reception daily. Located a half mile from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL). Suitable for leisure, business, and groups.
- 1 Maison LaVigne, 3532 South Fulton Avenue, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
|Routes through Hapeville|
|Chattanooga ← Atlanta ←||N S||→ Macon → Gainesville|
|Greenville ← Atlanta ←||N S||→ East Point → Montgomery|
|Asheville ← Atlanta ←||N S||→ Griffin → Albany|
|Chattanooga ← Atlanta ←||N S||→ Griffin → Macon|