There is no airport really near to Mielno. These two are the closest ones:
- Solidarity Szczecin–Goleniów Airport (SZZ IATA) (is located 125 km from Mielno, near regional capital Szczecin.). Ryanair operates several daily flights from Szczecin. Eurolot also operates flights from Szczecin.
- 1 Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport (Polish: Port Lotniczy Gdańsk im. Lecha Wałęsy GDN IATA). 200km east from Mielno.
The 2 Mielno Koszalińskie train station is a very small train station. There is only a train service during the summer when tourists in great numbers visit the Polish seaside. The trains are operated by PKP .
The sea resort is not quite big, so you can easily walk on foot or rent a bike.
- Stag monument, located on the small square in the city center. - Jamno Lake
- Parties in summer. Mielno is well known as "Polish Ibiza" - during the summer season you will find plenty of night clubs, with all different sorts of music inside. During the day most of the people lie on the beach.
- medieval town of Koszalin
- Slowinski Nationalpark with the highest dunes in Europe
- sea resort and medieval town of Kolobrzeg
- sea resort of Ustka
- sea resort of Leba
- sea resort of Rowy
- sea resort of Ustronie Morskie
- sea resort of Darlowo