city in and the county seat of Colquitt County, Georgia, United States
Moultrie is in Plantation Midlands.
Moultrie is a city of 15,000 people in southwestern Georgia. It is the county seat of Colquitt County.
- Hampton Inn, 441 Hampton Way N.E. (Just off US 319), ☏ . Check-in: 4pm, check-out: 11am. $$.
- Town Terrace Motel, 600 S Main Street, ☏ .
- The local area code is 229 and is not required for local calls.
- Adel, Georgia. (About 1/2 hour East)
- Sylvester, Georgia. (About 1/2 hour North)
- Pavo, Georgia. (About 15 minutes South)
- Camilla, Georgia. (About 1/2 hour West)
|Routes through Moultrie|
|Tallahassee ← Thomasville ←||SW NE||→ Norman Park → Tifton|
|Camilla ←||W E||→ Adel|
|END ←||N S||→ Cairo|
|Albany ← Doerun ←||NW SE||→ Berlin → Valdosta|