Northeast Massachusetts is in Massachusetts.
- 1 Gloucester - America's oldest seaport and still a true New England fishing center.
- 2 Lawrence - Planned textile city and the site of the historic 1912 Bread & Roses general strike.
- 3 Lowell - the fourth largest city in Massachusetts, with an industrial background.
- 4 Lynn
- 5 Newburyport - a coastal town and popular tourist destination with beautiful natural areas, water activities and fine dining.
- 6 Peabody
- 7 Rockport - a favorite vacation spot and day trip with a concentration of shops and galleries on Bearskin Neck, a rugged rocky coastline and ultra-fresh lobsters or other seafood.
- 8 Salem - a city best known for the "Salem Witch trials" and its American architectural history.