Wikimedia disambiguation page
There is more than one place which has San José as all or part of its name. San José is the Spanish form of the name. There are also places that use the English or French form; see Saint Joseph.
You could be looking for:
- There are several places by that name in Nicaragua; the most notable is San José del Sur, a small ferry-port on Ometepe
- San Jose (Batangas) - A town in Batangas province
- San Jose (Occidental Mindoro) - A town in the province of Occidental Mindoro
- San Jose (Palawan) - A town on the island of Palawan
- San Jose (Nueva Ecija) - A city in Nueva Ecija
- San Jose (Negros Oriental) - A small town north of Dumaguete
- San Jose (Romblon) - A municipality, also known as Carabao Island, in Romblon
- San Jose de Buenavista - the provincial capital of Antique
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.