|This is the imported user page of user Bert Peers, Peirz on wikitravel.org/en. All contributions that this user had made on Wikitravel up until August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are labelled as "(WT-en) Peirz".|
|Read more about the Migration from Wikitravel.|
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Pics and stuff:
- Blog Travel pictures index, some more
- Practice pinyin and hiragana/katakana software I wrote;
- Flickr stream
- Born in Belgium
- Four months in Tokyo
- Nine months in Shanghai
- Visited many places in Europe as well as some in the US, Canada and Egypt.
- Expand and add sections to :en China;
- Translated to :nl almost everything in en:China, en:"Driving in China"
- ..plus large chunks of eg. en:Japan and some others;
|This is the imported user page of a user from pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel, who did not opt-in to the transfer of their data. All contributions that this user had made on pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel before August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are prefixed with "(WV-en)", or "(WT-en)" respectively.|