I'm a twenty-something year old Australian who is an avid free software contributor to the KDE and Amarok projects.
I started traveling when I finished high school, and since then, I've unashamedly had the travel bug.
- Dec 02 - Mar 03: Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Uruguay
- Dec 04 - Mar 05: Egypt, Israel, Petra (Jordan)
- Jan 06 - Mar 06: Thailand, Cambodia, Laos
- May 06 : The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany
- Oct 06 : San Francisco
- Dec 06 - Jan 07: Turkey, Egypt, Israel
- Oct 07 : San Francisco
- Jan 08 - Mar 08: Singapore, Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia
- Apr 08: Taiwan
Since I live in Australia, I love to explore the country and have seen most of it! I also visited the Southern island of New Zealand a long time ago.
|This is the imported user page of a user from pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel, who did not opt-in to the transfer of their data. All contributions that this user had made on pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel before August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are prefixed with "(WV-en)", or "(WT-en)" respectively.