I'm a docent for Eastbourne and Cuckmere Haven in the UK; I'm here to try and help you!
- If you're not totally sure what a docent is, look here.
If you want to contact me for more information about Eastbourne or the Cuckmere Haven,
- Click here to leave a message on my talk page!
If you want to talk to me about something else, click here
If I don't reply within a few days, try and
- Leave a message at my Wikipedia talk page!
If you want help on how to use the code which is used on Wikivoyage and Wikipedia, see this PDF or have a look at this Wikipedia page for cheatsheets on the code.
- Anyone who visits downtown Detroit will be pleasantly surprised to see one of America's best preserved collections of late nineteenth and early twentieth century buildings standing beside the contemporary (Brush Street pictured).
- Wicklow Head 3 km south of Wicklow Town, is the most easterly point on the Republic of Ireland mainland: on a clear day you might glimpse Snowdonia in Wales.
- Phitsanulok is not well-known to foreign tourists and thus has retained the charm of a typical, larger Thai city.
Don't know where to go?
Find some inspiration by finding a random page here