I'm a docent for Eastbourne and Cuckmere Haven in the UK; I'm here to try and help you!
- If you're not totally sure what a docent is, look here.
If you want to contact me for more information about Eastbourne or the Cuckmere Haven,
- Click here to leave a message on my talk page!
If you want to talk to me about something else, click here
If I don't reply within a few days, try and
- Leave a message at my Wikipedia talk page!
If you want help on how to use the code which is used on Wikivoyage and Wikipedia, see this PDF or have a look at this Wikipedia page for cheatsheets on the code.
- The Museum of Failure in Helsingborg showcases both "dead products" and how people react to them.
- Along with Samarkand and Bukhara, Khiva is an important and often overlooked historical site on what was once the Great Silk Road.
- Chupaderos (pictured) and Villa del Oeste outside Durango retain sets of Western movies that were shot there.
Don't know where to go?
Find some inspiration by finding a random page here