Burlington is a town with a population of 26,000 (2020). Home of the Burlington Mall and other retail development.
Just south of Woburn, Winchester is a town in the Commonwealth with a population of 23,000 (2020).
Get in edit
By car edit
Woburn is at the intersection of Route 128 and I-93, allowing for easy access to locations throughout Greater Boston. Winchester can be accessed by Route 3 or I-93. Exits 33 and 34 are the closest to Winchester, and 35 and 36 for Woburn. Route 3, 128, and I-95 expressways have exits to Burlington.
By train edit
- See also: Rail travel in the United States
- 1 Anderson Regional Transportation Center, 100 Atlantic Avenue, Woburn.
- 2 Wedgemere station, 25 Mystic Valley Pkwy, Winchester.
Train operators edit
- Amtrak, ☏ , toll-free: . Operates train service around the United States of America. Route stopping at Anderson Regional Transportation Center :
- MBTA Lowell commuter rail line has stops atAnderson Regional Transportation Center and Wedgemere station.
By bus edit
MBTA buses include the 350 from Alewife and 134 from Wellington are your best bet, if it shows up, they can be extremely infrequent at times outside of weekdays. The 354 is a rush hour only bus, so it's not much use. Lexington and Lowell have bus service to the Burlington Mall.
Get around edit
By car edit
Generally the best way, with infrequent MBTA service. The highway and roads that lead to it can get quite congested at rush hour. Outside of rush hour, you will be generally fine traffic wise, but it's not a guarantee. Route 38 and Route 3 travel throughout town.
By public transit edit
MBTA service is generally infrequent in the area, and service is entirely radial towards downtown Boston. There is no overlap in the 134 and 350 bus routes. On weekends service is extremely infrequent or nonexistent.
- 1 Burlington Mall, 75 Middlesex Turnpike (Burlington), ☏ .
- 1 Boston Marriott Burlington, One Mall Road (Burlington), ☏ . 419 rooms equipped with high-speed internet access.
- 2 Comfort Inn Boston/Woburn, 14 Hill St (Woburn), ☏ .
- 3 Courtyard Boston Woburn, 240 Mishawum Road (Woburn), ☏ , fax: .
- 4 Fairfield Inn Boston Woburn, 285 Mishawum Road (Woburn), ☏ , fax: .
- 5 Holiday Inn Select Woburn, 15 Middlesex Canal Park Road (Woburn), ☏ .
- 6 Hyatt House Boston/Burlington, 2 Van De Graaff Drive (Burlington), ☏ . In the heart of Burlington's most prestigious office park. Outdoor pool with Jacuzzi, sports court, fitness center, barbecue pavilion and 24-hour on-site convenience store. Meeting facilities, complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffets daily and social hours Monday through Thursday. Complimentary high-speed Internet access, newspapers and grocery shopping service, wake-up calls upon request. Same-day dry cleaning service, free parking. Pre-arranged shuttle service within a five-mile radius of the hotel is available.
- 7 Residence Inn Boston Woburn, 300 Presidential Way (Woburn), ☏ . Studio suites with fully equipped kitchen, living and sleeping area. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Monday-Thursday evening hospitality hour in the gatehouse. Indoor swimming pool, heated spa, exercise room. Grocery shopping service, same day dry cleaning, daily house keeping, on-site convenience store and coin-operated laundry. Two-line telephones with data port, voicemail, and well-lit desk area.
Go next edit
|Routes through Woburn|
|Portland ← Haverhill ←||N S||→ Boston → END|
|Peabody ← Reading ←||N S||→ Burlington → Weston|
|Manchester ← Wilmington ←||N S||→ Stoneham → Boston|
|Lowell ← Burlington ←||N S||→ Winchester → Boston|
|Lowell ← Wilmington ←||N S||→ Winchester → Boston|