There are Chinatowns in cities around the world. See Wikipedia for an extensive list; here we list only the ones Wikivoyage has an article for.
See Legacy of the Overseas Chinese for a more general treatment, including links to many of the places the Chinese immigrants came from.
- Barrio Chino in Havana
- Barrio Chino in Lima
- Chinatown in Incheon
- Boston/Chinatown in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Chicago/Bridgeport-Chinatown in Chicago, Illinois.
- Chinatown in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Houston/New Chinatown in Houston, Texas
- Los Angeles/Chinatown in Los Angeles, California.
- Manhattan/Chinatown in New York City, New York.
- Philadelphia/Center City East in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- San Francisco/Chinatown in San Francisco, California.
- Seattle/Pioneer Square-International District in Seattle, Washington.
- Washington, D.C./Chinatown in Washington, D.C..
- Cholon in Ho Chi Minh City
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|