Cultural attractions allow travellers to experience mankind's physical and intellectual creations. Culture in its broadest sense is everything made by humans; however, some feats make greater impressions than others. The UNESCO World Heritage List contains some of these sites, together with natural attractions.
The world is populated by thousands of different ethnic and national groups, most of them without a sovereign country to call their own. An ethnicity is usually defined by language, religion and traditions, rather than geography or politics.
- See also: Religion and spirituality
Science and technologyEdit
Instead of playing a sport yourself, you can watch professional athletes.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Art and antiques shopping
- Big things in Australia
- Fringe phenomena
- Japan's Top 3
- The Most Beautiful Villages of France
- Off the beaten track in Japan
- Ohio State Parks
- Places with unusual names
- Touring prestigious and notable universities in the U.S.
- Trams in Melbourne
- UNESCO Creative Cities
- UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage
- United Nations