However, as our footprint on nature expands, many travellers want to take the opportunity to see these wonders before it is too late. Many argue that we should pursue Sustainable travel and leave-no-trace camping to preserve them for future generations.
|“||Whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being evolved.||”|
—Charles Darwin, On the Origin of Species
A safari park is a large enclosure where animals roam freely, and visitors enter by car or other vehicles.
A game reserve or nature reserve is an open-land area for protection of wild animals, with a leave-no-trace mandate. Animals live naturally, and the park crew usually only interfere with them for research, conservation, or population control.
- Botanical tourism in Singapore
- Eurasian wildlife
- Indian national parks and wildlife sanctuaries
- Indian zoos and botanical gardens
- Indonesian National Parks
- Israeli National Parks
- Japan's Top 100 Cherry Blossom Spots
- National parks and protected areas of the Philippines
- Wildlife in South and Southeast Asia