There is no airport really near to Darłowo. These two are the closest ones:
- Solidarity Szczecin–Goleniów Airport (SZZ IATA). 155km southwest of Darłowo.
- 1 Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport (Polish: Port Lotniczy Gdańsk im. Lecha Wałęsy GDN IATA). 175km east of Darłowo.
By public transportEdit
The train station of Darłowo no longer receives any passenger service. The best connection is via Koszalin, from where there is a regular bus service.
Buses are operated by PKS . Approximately hourly service to Koszalin, less frequent service to Sławno, Słupsk, Ustka and other nearby villages, and some long-distance service (Kolobrzeg, Warsaw, ...). The bus terminal is located in front of the train station, ten minutes walk west of the town centre.
The sea resort area, Darłowko, is about two miles north of the old town centre. A frequent minibus service operates between the old town (stop beside the Rathaus, cathedral) and Darłowko during the summer months. By foot or bike, follow the main road north, and once out of town, there's a wooded area next to the river with various trails to follow.
The sea resort is not quite big, so you can easily walk on foot or rent a bike.
- Old Town
- medieval town of Koszalin
- Slowinski Nationalpark with the highest dunes in Europe
- sea resort and medieval town of Kolobrzeg
- sea resort of Ustka
- sea resort of Leba
- sea resort of Rowy
- sea resort of Mielno
- sea resort of Ustronie Morskie