Travel topics > Cultural attractions
Cultural attractions allow travellers to experience mankind's physical and intellectual creations. Culture in its broadest sense is everything made by humans; however, some feats make greater impressions than others. The UNESCO World Heritage List contains some of these sites, together with natural attractions.
- See also: Religion and spirituality
- See also: Architecture
- See also: Historical travel
The world is populated by thousands of different ethnic and national groups, most of them without a sovereign country to call their own. An ethnicity is usually defined by language, religion and traditions, rather than geography or politics.
Instead of playing a sport yourself, you can watch professional athletes.
- See also: Fiction tourism
- Main article: Music
- Alcoholic beverages
- Art and antiques shopping
- Big things in Australia
- Fringe phenomena
- Japan's Top 3
- The Most Beautiful Villages of France
- Off the beaten track in Japan
- Ohio State Parks
- Places with unusual names
- Reenactment and LARP
- Touring prestigious and notable universities in the U.S.
- Trams in Melbourne
- Steam power
- Stand-up comedy
- Underground works
- UNESCO Creative Cities
- UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage
- United Nations