Raynham is a town in Massachusetts.
Raynham is crossed by Interstate 495 and Route 24 which heads north to Boston. Interstate 95 is only about 20 minutes away. A half-hour drive to/from Plymouth and Providence, Rhode Island via US-44. It is about a 35-minute drive away from the Cape Cod Canal via Interstate 495/Route 25.
Boston express serviceEdit
- H & L Bloom Bus Line, ☏ , toll-free: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Designated service stop: Raynham Park (aka dog track). Fairly inexpensive motorcoach bus service that runs to/from Boston, Taunton, Fall River, and other selected destinations in between. This service does run to/from Boston's South Station Area, not the South Station complex itself. Standard fare: Boston via Raynham $8 one way, children 5 to 12 yrs old: half price, children under 5 yrs old: free.
- Canoe Passage Outfitters, 120 Ingell Street, toll-free: , ✉ email@example.com. Taunton. Kayak and canoe rentals are offered, as well as a variety of guided tours/trips (with rated skill levels) throughout the local Narragansett Bay Watershed. The guided tours/trips that is offered are the following: kayak, canoe, photography, snorkeling, swimming, moonlit, kids kayak camp, etc.
- Raynham Park, 1958 Broadway/Route 138, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. An entertainment facility that features live greyhound and simulcast racing, live bands, a clubhouse, lounge, and function hosting.
- Courtyard by Marriott (Boston), 37 Paramount Drive/US-44, ☏ , fax: . Nightly rates: Standard $79-$139, Suite $99-$179. Discounts: Group.
- Days Inn (Taunton), 164 New State Highway/US-44, ☏ , fax: . Nightly rate: Standard $54-$129. Discounts: AAA, AARP.
- Hampton Inn, 600 New State Highway/US-44, ☏ , fax: . Nightly rate: From $129.
Also try nearby Middleborough for lodging choices.
|Routes through Raynham|
|Marlborough ← Taunton ←||N S||→ Bridgewater → Bourne|
|Boston ← Bridgewater ←||N S||→ Taunton → Fall River|
|Boston ← Easton ←||N S||→ Taunton → Fall River|