|This is the imported user page of user Diego Coruña, Diego de Manila on wikitravel.org/en. All contributions that this user had made on Wikitravel up until August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are labelled as "(WT-en) Diego de Manila".|
|Read more about the Migration from Wikitravel.|
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
I don't feel like writing a full bio right now, so let's start with the basics:
- I live in the Philippines.
- I'm fluent in English and Filipino (Tagalog). I can speak/read/write a little Japanese (JLPT3-level stuff is fine, but at the moment I can't handle anything more advanced).
- I've been to Italy, Japan, Macau, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
- I'm also working on the district travel guide for Intramuros, the walled Spanish colonial city in the heart of Manila. That place has seen better days - mostly before the Battle of Manila in 1945, when the Americans and the Japanese turned the area into a gigantic pile of rubble - but what's left is still worth seeing, and I'd like to do my best to get the word out through Wikivoyage.
- As a logical extension to my work on Intramuros, I'm also slowly making my mark on the other district pages under the Manila and Metro Manila guides. I don't think I'll be able to overhaul them completely - I'll leave that to the wider community! - but I'll do my best to tidy up some sections and add/edit information as needed.
- I'm a solo traveller by preference. Being herded from place to place in a tourist bus is not my idea of a dream holiday. (^_^)
Wikivoyage helped out a lot when I was planning my previous trips to Japan, and contributing is my way of saying thanks.
Please feel free to call my attention if you think I'm doing something wrong - or right. I'm new here, so I'll take all the (good) advice I can get.
|This is the imported user page of a user from pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel, who did not opt-in to the transfer of their data. All contributions that this user had made on pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel before August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are prefixed with "(WV-en)", or "(WT-en)" respectively.|