|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Hi, I'm 18.104.22.168 and you can also find me over at the English Wikipedia. If you need to speak to me, contact me on my talk page.
I am a docent on the following pages.
|Article||Old status||New status|
Pages I have createdEdit
- Fawley - now merged into Hythe
- My status templates - these create my versions of the status banners found at the bottom of articles
Pages I have significantly improvedEdit
- Eastleigh - Added 16,000 bytes - doubling the size of the page - and promoted it to Guide status in the space of just two weeks.
- Lamba phrasebook - Added 11,000 bytes to the page by adding the Phrasebook template.
- Tokelauan phrasebook - Added 9,000 bytes to the page by adding the Phrasebook template.
- Hythe - Merged with Fawley adding 8,000 bytes, tripling the size of the page.
- Hampshire - Added 3,000 bytes to the page across two occasions.
- Portsmouth - Added 2,000 bytes to the page.
Pages I have improvedEdit
- Eastleigh, Southampton and Winchester - Corrected grammar errors and added missing templates and latitudes/longitudes.
- Lots more pages - On many other pages, I have: moved maps, rounded lat longs, corrected spelling and grammar errors, and just helped out in general.
See my full list of contributions here.