|This is a Wikivoyage user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikivoyage, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikivoyage itself. The original page is located at https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/User:Jeanot.
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
See alsoː Special:Contributions/Jeanot for detailed list.
Places I've beenEdit
- France — born in Paris area.
- United Kingdom — London (1 week), Scotland (1 week).
- Switzerland — only Lausanne (2 weeks).
- Andorra — only Andorra La Vella (2 weeks).
- Netherlands — cycling tour in North Holland (1 week).
- Hungary — only Budapest (3 days).
- Spain — touristic circuit in Andalusia.
- Morocco — country touristic circuit.
- Ethiopia — Addis Ababa (~2 year), Awash National Park, Ziway, Awasa, Harar, Dire Dawa, Tiya, Mekele, Hawzien, Arba Minch, Konso...
- Burundi — mainly Bujumbura (4 weeks).
- Burkina Faso — only Ouagadougou (1 week).
- Niger — only Niamey (2 week).
- Senegal — only Dakar (4 weeks).
|Northernmost||Scotland||United Kingdom||55° N|
|Highest||Mount Tullu Dimtu (see on Wikipedia)||Ethiopia||4,389 m|
|Lowest||Channel Tunnel (maybe)||/|
|Hottest||Niamey||Niger||50 °C (122 °F)|
|Longuest stay||Addis Ababa||Ethiopia||~2 years|
|Jeanot: Subpages||User rights||Edit count||Edit summary search||Articles created||Global contributions||SUL / accounts|