Welcome to the Arrivals Lounge
The Arrivals Lounge is a place where learners on Wikivoyage can ask questions about the website; in particular, questions about formatting, templates, or any problems or concerns. Experienced users can answer their questions and help them learn more about how to use the website.
For travel advice, please ask at the tourist office instead.
To start a new topic, click the button below entitled "Click here to ask a new question", so that the new topic gets added at the bottom of the page, and sign your post by appending four tildes (~~~~). To see the archives, please visit the archive for the month you are looking for. For example, Wikivoyage:Arrivals lounge/Archives/2018/September gets you the archives for September 2018. Archiving is done automatically after one month per discussion. There is also a page with links to archives; see Wikivoyage:Arrivals lounge/Archives.
Click here to ask a new question
You can also try some other pages for getting information. Press the "expand" button to see more.
- Our Help, FAQ, and Policies pages.
- For general questions, the pub is a popular destination.
- If you have a question or suggestion about a particular article, you may use the article's talk page to keep the discussion associated with that article.
- If you'd like to draw attention to a comment to get feedback from other Wikivoyagers, you can try Requests for comment.
- If you are wanting travel advice on a specific matter, you can ask the question at the Tourist Office.
- If you there is vandalism you need to report, you can go to Vandalism in progress.
- If you are having a problem that you think has to do with the MediaWiki software, please post that on Phabricator rather than here.
- If you want to celebrate a significant contribution to Wikivoyage by yourself or others, you can hold a party at Celebrate a contribution.
- Discuss issues related to more than one language version of Wikivoyage in the Wikivoyage Lounge on Meta.