Wikivoyage:Requests for comment
Requests for Comment
This page allows you to ask other Wikivoyagers to contribute to a discussion, including policy/style pages, and article content. You may want some feedback, more opinions, or just some help in reaching a consensus.
Requests pointing to discussions that have gone dormant for over two months may be removed from this page. Otherwise, the original contributor may remove a request when satisfied. (Please remember to do this, in order to keep the page current!)
Policy planning and proposalsEdit
- Position of COVID-19 box in articles: a discussion about what to do about big COVID-19 boxes. Ground Zero (talk) 20:40, 9 October 2020 (UTC)
- Wikivoyage talk:How to handle unwanted edits#Problematic language: there's some outdated content on one of our most important policy pages. Please help us to rectify it.--ThunderingTyphoons! (talk) 10:53, 8 October 2020 (UTC)
- Cautionbox: Links to sources for more information — a proposal to allow external links to be added to cautionboxes. Ground Zero (talk) 17:43, 4 September 2020 (UTC)
- Wikivoyage_talk:Country_article_template#Go_next – Some country articles have a Go next heading, even if it's not part of the standard template. Ypsilon (talk) 09:31, 26 July 2020 (UTC)
- Merge "Links to Wikipedia" into "Sister project links" - both policies have banners on them rather undermining their credibility and status as enforceable policies.--ThunderingTyphoons! (talk) 07:37, 10 July 2020 (UTC)
- Using digits instead of words — a proposal to clarify that digits should be used to express measurements. Ground Zero (talk) 16:20, 28 April 2020 (UTC)
Articles and travel contentEdit
- Talk:Georgia (country)#Currency code or lari – The consensus reached 2017 has been challenged, few answers.
- Talk:Tenerife - how easy is it to get by speaking English, rather than Spanish, in Tenerife? --ThunderingTyphoons! (talk) 14:23, 10 June 2020 (UTC)
- Talk:East Central Florida#Regions. Some small changes to the region hierarchy. --Comment by Selfie City (talk | contributions) 16:40, 6 June 2020 (UTC)
- Spelling of the plural of "kimono" — A discussion about edits that enforced a particular spelling. --Bigpeteb (talk) 19:30, 16 September 2020 (UTC)