province of the Philippines
- 1 Legazpi — The provincial capital and economic center.
- 3 Bacacay — Fishing town with beaches, islands and caves
- 4 Libon — Agricultural town at the border of Camarines Sur
- 5 Pio Duran — The ferry port to Masbate
- 6 Polangui — Small tourist town with good views of Mayon
- 7 Tabaco — The ferry terminal to Catanduanes
- Misibis Bay, Cagraray Island, Bacacay (this Misibis resort in Cagraray Island is 45 minutes from the airport), ☏ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: noon. All rooms are equipped with wireless internet access, air conditioning, daily newspaper, desk, hairdryer, minibar, coffee/tea maker, LCD TV with cable channels, private toilet and bath. Some of its facilities and services are bars, business center, cafe, conference room, fitness room/gym, jacuzzi, restaurant, shops, swimming pool, aerial tours, airport transfer, babysitting service, massage service, private beach access and water sports (motorized and non-motorized). From ₱19436.
- Casa Simeon = a heritage house of Alparce family that turned into a hotel and restaurant for tourists. Located at Bes Street, Bacacay. https://www.facebook.com/casasimeon/
- Casa Bicolandia Suites - Malvar Street, Daraga. https://www.facebook.com/casabicolandiasuites/